Covid-19 Safety Plan
Retail store of Quality Bakery(1981) Ltd.
First level (elimination)
- 4 staff member work per shift.
- One member operates the till
- Second member will gather and pack the customers orders
- Third member will control the access and flow of customers in the store, and sanitize common areas on regular intervals
- In case of incident with customer, close the door and contact management immediately*
- Maximum of 6 people are allowed to line up maintaining the 2 M rule.
- Maximum of 2 people per table spaced 2 M for sitting down.
- Total of occupancy is 16 customers and 4 staff members
Measures in place:
- Reduce the staffing level to 4 staff members
- Limit of maximum 14 customers in the store
- No visiting of staff members at work
Second level of protection
- Glass barriers between customers and staff have been installed.
- The glass will be cleaned and sanitized at least 4 times a day
- Pin pad used by customers will be sanitized after each customer has used it.
- We will not handle bags of customers they will have to bag there own purchases
- Only disposable take out containers will be used (Go cups and paper or plastic bags)
- During the pandemic we have removed the Microwave oven for customer use. Staff will heat up products for costumers if the request it.
Third level of protection
The safety plan was communicated to all staff members and is subject to adjustments as needed
- Since a 6 foot distancing behind the counter is not always possible those staff members will wear a protective mask
- The mask are either dispense of after use or sanitized depending on the type of mask available.
- When a staff member feels unwell or shows any symptoms, they cannot show up to work and must call in sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces
- Lemon tree diluted as per instructions is used to sanitize all surfaces
- Hand sanitizer is used as needed
Peter: 250 341 1146